免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
返回列表 發帖

認識神學 - Dr.Gerald Bray (中文翻譯 - 小火車)

Thank you for your welcome. I hope that you understand what I am saying, and if you do not, please say no. I am not offended. The worst thing somebody can say to me is, “that man is so intelligent. I didn’t understand anything”. If you have a teacher that you do not understand, this is not a good teacher, because the teacher has to comunicate to the student. So if Iam not communicating to you, you must tell me. Okay?

I’ve come to talk tonight about how to understand theology. The reason I want to talk about this is that many people are afraid of theology. People do not understand why we have theology in the church. And I think the reason for this is that they do not understand what theology is. If you ask people about this, they will say theology is a kind of philosophy. But this is not true, because philosophy is a system of ideas, and it does not matter whether the idas are part of the experience of the philosopher or not. Because philosophy is an abstract system, and if the system, looks good, it is fine, no problems. But thology is not like this. Theology is a description of experience. And our experience as Christians is experience of God.

As Christians, we have a personal relationship with God. And in any personal relationship, there are things that you will know and things that you do not know. And this is true of every relationship, even relationship with people that we know very well. For example, two or three years ago, a friend of mine asked me, “How did your mother meet your father?” And I said, “I don’t know.” And they said to me, “Why don’t you know?” I said, “Well, I wasn’t there at that time. You know, I don’t remember.” And they said, “Don’t you want to find out?” And I said, “Well, I must ask my mother. My father is dead. But I must ask my mother one day how they met.” But you know, I never do ask her this. And why not? Because we are always talking about something else, you know. I am asking if her health is okay. And she is asking me if I’m eating properly. We are living in a different way and how she met my father is not a major question. So I never ask. Now, it must have happeed. Because I am here now, so I know it happened. But it is a mystery to me.

Now I say this because theology is like this. We know that God made us. God tells us this. But if we ask, “Why did God make us”, ther is no answer to that question. And if you ask, “why not”, the answer mis,” theology is not a philosoph”. Theology is an experience of a relation ship. And the relationship is a real one even if we do not understand how it started. You see, it makes no sense for me to sk my mother, “Why did you have me as a baby?” We can’t change this now. We live with this because this is the reality of our life. And for me, the important thing is to live in that relationship and not ask theoretical questions that will make no difference to my life. And this is how we have to understand theology.

Now as Christians, we have the Bible. And the Bible is a guide to our experience as Christians. And of course, we need this to knwo whether our experience is authentic or not. But we must be very careful about this because, unforunately, it is possible to have the Bible but not the experience. And now if you have the Bible and you read the Bible but you do not know God in your life, you may have a lot of information, but it has no practical application to your life. Let me give you another example. When you get married an you decide that you’re going to have a baby, some people, they got out and buy a book about babies. And they read the book and they learng fro the book what the baby is going to be like. And then the baby is born. And suddenly, the parents understand for the first time the baby has not read the book. The baby lives in a differnet way from what is written in the book.

Now the people who write these books, of course, they are describing the experience of other people. And they are telling us what to expect. And they will say, you know, this is normal and this is not normal. And they will encourage you to go in one direction and warn you of another. And this is very important. But the book is there to help us with our experience. If I have a baby, then the book about baby may help me. But if I have the book and no baby, there is no point; there is no reason to do this. So we must understand this, that when we read the Bible, we are reading about an experience of God and this experience of God must be your experience and my experience and not just an idea in the head. And theology is about the experience and not about the idea. This is where we must start, because the first question you must ask about any theology is “does it correspond to real life?” If it is just a theology with no application, then it is bad theoloy. So I want you to understand that for the first thing.

Now, what does the Bible teach us? What do we learn about God? The first thing we learn about God is who He is. And the second thing is what He does. And these two things belong together. Because what God does shows us who God is. And then we learn that because He is who He is that He can do what He does. We learn that God sent His son into the world to save us, which is what he has done. Why has He done this” He has done this because of who He is. And who is He? He is our creator and He loves the thing that He has created. You see God loves you and me, even if we do not always love ourselves. It is not because God does not think that we do wonderful things. It’s not because God thinks we are wonderful people. He knows what we are like. But He loves us and He has acted in our lives in order to make us the kind of people He wants us to be.

To love another person is not the same thing as likig them. I can like somebody but then I see them doing something that I do not like, and I turn away from them. But when God sees us doign things that He does not like, He does not turn away from us, becasue He loves us and He’s determined that He’s going to make us His children. So what He has done in sending His son reveals to us who He is, what He is like in Himself. God is love. And this is why He has acted in the way that He has.

But becasue He is also God, He can do what He wants to do in our lives. When I look at another person, another human being, I may see problems in that person. I have been a teacher ally my life. So of course I have seen many problems, they are called students. And every student is a problem and I have to see, “Well, can I solve this problem? Can I make this student the kind of person I want him to be?” And sometimes the answer is “yes”. And sometimes the answer is “no”.

Now, this is very sad. But sometimes, you just have to say to somebody, “I have tried very hard. I want you to learn. I want you to change. But I cannot do this, because I do not have the power to change you.” And then I realize the greatness of God because God does have the pwer to change you and me. And it’s because He loves us that He does this for us.

To me, the biggest mystery of our faith is that God wants you and me to live with Him in heaven in eternity. I tell my students, “You are very lucky that Iam not God,” because after an hour in the classroom, I don’t want them in eternity. If I were God, I would close the door, put my feet up and watch television forever. Why invite these terrible people into my life? But this is what God has done for you. This is what God has done for me. And this is what our theology is all about. This is the meanging of our theology. Because it is our attempt to explain to people why we believe what we believe.

Now, I can explain my faith. And I can explain my experience of God, but I cannot give my experience of God to you. You have to have your own experience of God. So, you see, when I explain theology to you, I am really explaining something that you know already. You know it because you have experienced it. It’s sometimes very difficult to explain our experiences. We know that something ahs happened to us. And we know that it has changed our lives. But if we have to say why, we don’t know the answer.

(to be continued…)

多謝各位蒞臨,希望大家能明白我即將說的,若有不明白,請別客氣提出來。我最怕有人指著我說:「他的話太淵博了,我完全不明白。」如果一個老師所說的話,你不明白,這表明這位老師並不是好老師,因為老師必須能和學生溝通。所以,如果我和你不能溝通,請告訴我,好嗎?

我今晚會講解如何認識神學。我之所以要講這個題目,是因為有很多人很怕神學。很多人不明白為何教會要有神學,而他們不明白為何要有神學,是因為他們不明白何為神學。如果你問問別人何為神學,他們會告訴你神學是一種哲學。這是不對的,因為哲學是一個思想系統,而這思想未必和實際經驗有關,因為哲學是一個抽象的系統,若這系統看上來很好,那就沒問題了。但神學並不是這樣,神學是對經歷的描寫,是我們基督徒對神的經歷。

每一個基督徒都和神有個人的關係。在每一段個人關係中,即使你和對方有多深入的認識也好,都有你所知和所不知的東西,這個是真的。在兩三年前,我有位朋友問我:「你媽媽怎樣認識你爸爸?」我回答:「我不知道。」他再問:「為何不知道?」我再答「我當時不在嘛,怎會記得。」他:「你不想知道嗎?」我:「那我要問我媽媽,因為我爸爸已經死了。我要問媽媽到底他們怎樣認識。」但我從來沒有問過她,為甚麼?因為我們常常講其他的話題,例如我問她的身體好嗎,她問我吃飽了沒有等等,我們有自己的生活,她怎樣結識我爸爸並不是個大問題,所以我從來沒有問過,但起碼我知道,她必定認識了我爸爸,不然我也不會在這裡,所以我知道這事曾發生過,只是對我來說是一個謎。

神學正是這樣,我們知道神創造我們,因為神告訴我們。但如果我們問:「神為甚麼創造我們?」我們則沒有答案,如果我們問:「為何沒有?」那答案便是:「神學不是哲學。」神學是關係上的經歷,即使我們不知道一個關係如何開始,我們也知道這個關係是真實的。正如如果我問我媽媽:「為何當初會有了我這個嬰孩?」你就知道,這個問題是沒有意思的。現在已經不能改變啊,這個是事實啊。對我來是,最重要的是在這個關係中活著,而不是對生活無關痛癢的神學問題,這就是如何認識神學。

我們基督徒有的是聖經,聖經是基督徒經歷的指引,當然我們要檢視我們的經歷是否可靠,但不幸地,有時我們會只有聖經而沒有經歷,這是我們須要小心的。如果你有聖經,也讀聖經,但在生活中並不認識神,你有是只是一堆資料,而不是在生命中有實際的應用。

來讓我給你另一個例子:你結婚以後,準備要生兒育女,有些人會買一些關於嬰孩的書籍,他們會從書籍中知道嬰兒是這樣那樣。好了,嬰兒要出世了,父母才突然間醒覺,他們的寶寶沒有看過這些書啊,所以寶寶的行為和書中所寫的有很大出入。

當然,這些書的作者是在描述其他人育嬰的經驗,他們會告訴我們一些期望,他們會說哪些是正常,哪些是不正常,也會指示你要該做何事和不該做何事,但這些書都只是在幫助我們經歷。如果我有嬰孩,那些關於嬰孩的書可能會對我有幫助;但如果我有這些書,但沒有嬰孩,根本就沒有意思,沒有理由要看這些書吧。所以,我們要知道一件事,當我們讀聖經,我們是在閱讀如何經歷神,而這對神的經歷必須成為你和我的經歷,而不只是一些空談的理念。我們要從這裡開始,因為我們要問的第一個神學問題是:「這和我的生命有甚麼關係?」如果這只是一個神學理論而沒有實際應用,這是很差的神學。所以,這是我要你們明白的首件事。

現在要談,聖經教導我們甚麼?我們要學習神些甚麼?我們要學習神的首件事是--祂是誰;第二件事是--祂作了何事。這兩件事是要放在一起的,因為神所作的事顯明了神是誰。而我們之所以要學習這些,是因為祂是祂所是,亦因此祂能作要作的事。我們知道,神差祂的獨生子到這世上來拯救我們,這是祂已經作了的事。祂為甚麼要作這事?因為祂是祂所是,祂是誰?祂是我們的造物主,祂愛祂所創造的一切。你看,神愛你和我,縱然我們不太愛自己。這不是因為神不認為我們能做大事,也不是因為神認為我們很厲害,祂知道我們如何。是因為祂愛我們,祂在我們生命中工作,要使我們成為祂心目中的模樣。

愛別人和喜歡別人是不一樣的,我可以喜歡一個人,但如果我見他做了我不喜悅的事,我會離開他。但神看我們常做祂不喜悅的事,祂沒有離開我們,因為祂愛我們,並且定意要我們成為祂的兒女。所以,祂所做的就是差祂的獨生子來展明祂是誰,祂是怎麼的模樣。神是愛,所以才做祂所做的事。

因為祂亦是神,祂能在我們的生命中作祂要作的事。當我看其他人的時候,我會發現他有很多問題。我當老師一輩子了,所以我看見很多問題,這些問題叫做「學生」,每一個學生都是一個問題,我也要問自己:「我能否解決這個問題?我能否使他成為我心目中的學生?」有時候,答案是能的;有時候,答案是不能的。

很可悲,有時你必須要對某人說:「我已經很努,我想你學好,我想你改變,但我不能夠,因為我沒有能力去改變你。」我便知道,神是多麼偉大,因為祂有能力去改變你和我,祂這樣做也是因為祂愛我們。

對我來說,信仰中最大的奧秘是神要你和我與祂一同住在天堂直到永遠。我告訴我的學生們:「你們要慶幸,我不是神。」因為過了一小時之後,我不想他們留在永恆。如果我是神,我會關上門,腳遙遙地看電視直到永遠,為甚麼要讓這班恐怖的人進入的的生活?但這就是神為你所做的,為我所做的。這就是一切神學的根本,這是神學的意義,因為我們要嘗試向人解釋為甚麼我們相信我們所信的。

現在,我闡述一下我的信心,我也可以闡述我對神的經歷,但我不能把這個經歷給你們,因為你們需要自己去經歷神,所以,我向你們解釋神學,其實是在解釋一些你們已經知道的事情,你能知道明白,是因為你有所經歷。有時候我們真的很難去闡述自己的經歷,我們知道有些事情發生在自己身上,改變了自己的生命,但如果堅持去問「為甚麼」,我們不會有答案。

...待續

原著編評:Gerald Bray @ R.E.M POST
中文編譯:小火車 @ 基督教果園

本帖最後由 小火車 於 2014-10-13 10:57 編輯

One day my mother came back from her church and she was very upset, because she had gone to a meeting and in this meeting, it was a women's meeting, and somebody had said from the front, "Do you love your husband?" And my mother had been married for forty years. And she said to me, she said, "I didn't know what to say." And I said, "what do you mean?" And she said, "Well, nobody ever asked me this question before. How do you begin to explain your entire life?" So at this point, I got worried. So I said, "Mother what did you say?" So she said, "Well, I said, 'yes, I love my husband'." And I said, "Oh, that's good. I'm glad you said that." And she said, "Yes, I said that because I knew it was the right answer." She said, "But what does it mean?" I said, "what does it mean to you?" And she said, "Well, we lived together. We have children together. We eat together. We plan our lives together. Sometimes, it's good. Sometimes, it's not so good. Sometimes, I have to do what he wants. And sometimes, he's intelligent and he does what I want. But we live like this from one day to the next." And she said, "Is that love?" So I said, "Well, I think that's a very good definition of love." I said, "Yes." I said, "You have done this for forty years and you are still happy to carry on. I think that's a very good thing."

I use this example because this is our relationship with God also. How do you explain what this relationship is like?" Sometimes it's very difficult to put it into words. And this is where theology helps us. Because the difference between my relatioship with God and my mother's relationship with my father is that my mother's relationship with my father is private to them. They have to work out their relationship with each other but nobody else is involved. But my relationship to God is not like that, because my relationship with God is something that I have to share with you.

And therefore, it is important that we are talking about the same God. Because, you see, if I describe a friend of mine and let us say my friend is a champion golfer. But you say to me, "No, no, he doesn't play golf at all." Then the question is, "Are we talking about the same person?" Because we do not see this person in the same way. Now of course sometimes this happens, because we are not perfect human beings. We cannot see everything. But in our relationship to God. we are called to be united to each other. And we are called to share this relationship with people outside. And so it is important that what we say about God, that this makes sense, that people know we are talking about the same God. So when I talk to you about God, it is important for you to say to me, "Yes. That's my experience, too." Because if you do not say this, if you say, "Oh, no. You're very wrong about that", then we have a problem. Either I am wrong, or you are wrong, or we are both wrong. But we cannot both be right. And so we have to examine this and say, "Well, what is the best way to express our experience?" And this is really what theology is about. It is finding the best way to express our experience of God.

Now you may think this is easy. But it is not necessarily easy. I have already said tonight, God is love. And if that is all I say, then we say, "Yes, God is love." But if I say then, but God also punishes sin, then I have introduced a new idea. And maybe somebody will say to me, "But if God is love, He cannot do that. How can God who loves us send people to hell?" So then we have to explain how that is possible. This is where theology begins, trying to say something which is true but to say it in a way that does not deny other things that are true. We have to have a full picture.

Now as I said at the beginning, there are some things that God does not tell us. But those things we do not need to know. He tells us what we need to know in order to follow Him. And that is enough for us to know, because the Christian life is a journey.

I learnt today that in Chinese, the word for "word" and the  word for "road" are the same thing. And this is very interesting, because if you are going to follow the word, you are going along the right road. The important thing, if you're going along the right road, is to know what the next step is. If I say to somebody I want to go to Shanghai tomorrow, it's not very helpful if somebody says to me, "Oh! China is a very big country." I'm sure that is true, but I need to get to my destination and all these other details I don't need to know. This is what theology does for us. It is the word of God which is the way of salvation. This is how we have to understand it.

Now, there is only one God. This is very important. Because when you read in the Bible about the way God speaks to His people, the first commandment is, "You will have no other gods but me". Now why is this important? It is important becasue there is unity in the plan of God. Because there is only one God, I know that there is only one plan for the world. I know that there is only one salvation. And I know that it is the same for everybody.

There are some people who say that there is one salvation for Jewish people and one salvation for others. "You can find this even in the New Testament. You know? The Jews have one law and other people have something else." And the apostle Paul had to say to them, "There is no difference", that it does not matter whether you are Jewish or not Jewish. It does not matter whether you are old or young because there is one savior, Jesus Christ for everbody. Ultimately, that is the guarantee of our salvation, because it is not possible for another power to come in and destroy the salvation that God has given to us. There is no other power equal to Him.

In the Book of Revelation, in chapter twelve, there is a very interesting story about the war in heaven. And this war is fought between the angel, the archangel Michael and Satan. And you know many people read this story and they do not understand it. Because they do not realize what God is doing in this story. God does not fight Satan directly. Why not? Becasue Satan is not His equal. Satan is lower than God. And God will not come down to the level of Satan in order to fight him, becasue He will not give Satan that dignity. You see what was the problem with Satan? Satan wanted to be God. He said, "I do not need God. I can be my own God." So of course this was not possible. And so God tells Satan this by sending the angel Michael to fight him, because Michael is on the same level as Satan. They are two angels. But you know what the name "Michael" means? It is a Hebrew word that means "who is like God?" It is a question. And it is God's joke. Because by sending Michael to fight Satan, God is saying to Satan, "who is like God?" To which the answer is, not you. So this is already the judgment on Satan. That he cannot overturn the salvation of God. You see?

There is no power in heaven or on earth that can separate us from the love of God. And this is why we need to know there is only one God and He is all powerful. If you forget that, then you are opening yourself to the possibility that somebody can come and take away your salvation. And this is not possible because God is one and all powerful. It does not mean that Satan will not try to attack us. But if we understand who God is, then we know that Satan cannot succeed in what he is trying to do. Because Satan cannot win against God.

Now you may think I'm talking a great deal about Satan and not so much about God. But actually this is not true because as children of God, we are called to be soldiers in His army. And if you are a soldier in the army, your first duty is to understand your enemy. I mean, if you carry a gun around but you don't know what to do with it, you're not a very good soldier. You need to know what that gun is for. You need to understand what your enemy is going to do. And you need to be better than him. And this again is what our theology teaches us. It teaches us to be prepared for the life that we have to live. The apostle Paul told the people in Ephesus, "Put on the whole armour of God." And that means "get the right theology". Understand what you need in order to win the battle which you are called to fight.

(to be continued...)

有一天,我媽媽參加完教會中的婦女聚會後回來,她很不開心,因為有人問她:「你愛你的丈夫嗎?」而我媽媽當時結了婚四十年,那時她跟我說:「我不知該如何回答。」我問:「此話何解?」她說:「從來沒有人問過我這個問題,你教我如何去闡述我一生的經歷?」那刻我也開始迷糊了,我問:「媽媽,那你如何回答?」她說:「我回答:『是的,我愛我的丈夫。』」我便說:「那很好啊!很高興你這樣說!」然後她說:「嗯,其實我這樣說是因為我知道這是標準答案。」她再問:「即便如此,又有何意義?」我反問:「那你認為對你的意義如何?」她說:「其實我真的不太清楚。」我問:「那你們做了甚麼?」她說:「嗯,我們一起住,一起養孩子,一起吃飯,一起計劃家庭。有時候很好,有時候不好。有時候我要做他所要求的事,也有時候他很識時務,做我所要求的事。而我們每天的生活就是這樣。」她再問:「這就是愛嗎?」然後我回答:「我覺得這就是愛。沒錯,你做了這些事已經四十年,而且樂此不疲,我想這是很好的事。」

我舉這例子是因為這就是我們和神的關係。你會如何闡述這個關係呢?有時候,這是非筆墨可形容的,因此神學便起作用了。我爸媽的婚姻關係,跟我和神的關係是有不同的,因為這是他們私人的事,沒有人能參與其中,但我和神的關係並非如此,因為我和神的關係是必須要和眾人分享的。

所以,我們所討論的必須是同一位神。如果我們有一位共同朋友,我對你說他是一位高爾夫球冠軍,但你又跟我說:「不,他從來不打高爾夫球的。」那我們要問:「到底我們是否在討論同一個人?」因為我們對這人的了解有不同。當然,這真是有可能發生的,因為人不是完全的,我們未必能看見所有事情,但論到我們和神的關係時,我們必須有一致的看法,而且必須要和外面的人分享這個關係。所以,如何論述神、論述是否合理、人是否知道我們所討論的是同一位神都是很重要。因此,當我跟你討論有關神的議題時,你回應說「這也是我同樣的經歷」是很重要的。反過來,如果你說:「噢,不是,你說的錯。」那就有問題了。也許是我錯,也許是你錯,也許是大家一起錯,但卻沒有可能大家都對。所以我們必須要檢視一下,並問:「如何才能好好地闡述我們的經驗?」這就是神學,就是如何闡述對神的經歷的思考。

可能你會認為很容易,其實未必。我剛才說過:神是愛,如果我所說的都是這些,然後我們一同說:「對,神是愛。」然後我再說:但神也懲罰罪惡,我便是提出了一個新的見解,這時可能有人會對我說:「但如果神是愛,祂不可能會這樣做啊。愛我們的神怎可能把人扔到地獄去呢?」那我們便須要解釋為甚麼是可能,這就是神學的開始,把真相道出來而不否認另一個真相。我們必須要看見整幅的圖畫。

正如我開始時說的,有些事情神沒有告訴我們,因為那些都是我們不須知道的事,祂只告訴我們必須知道的事,從而跟從祂,這便足夠了,因為基督徒的生命是一個旅程。

我知道在中文裡,「道」這個字能夠表示「說話」,也能夠表示「路徑」,這真的很有趣,就是說你服從那說話,便能走在正確的路徑上。重要的是,當走在正確的路徑上,便能知道下一步怎樣走。當我告訴某人我明天要到上海去,如果他回答我:「嘩!中國很大的啊。」這對我沒甚麼幫助,雖然這句話是對的,但我需要知道的是如何到達目的地,其他的我都不需要知道,這就是神學對我們的貢獻。神的說話,就是救恩的道路,這就是我們多麼需要認識神學。

神只有一位,這是非常重要的,因為當你讀聖經時,會發現神跟祂的百姓說出的第一誡是:「除了我以外,你們不可有別的神。」為何這非常重要?因為神的計畫是獨一無二的。因為神只有一位,對世人的計畫只有一個,救恩只有一個,對所有人都是一視同仁的。

有些人提出,對猶太人有一個救恩,對外邦人有另一個救恩,他們說:「你知道嗎?你也能在新約找到這教訓的。猶太人有律法,外邦人有其他東西。」所以使徒保羅對他們說:「是沒有分別的。」不論是猶太人還是非猶太人、是男還是女、是年長還是年幼,都只有一位救主,就是耶穌基督,是給所有人的。這是救恩的終極確據,因為絕不可能有其他勢力能破壞神給我們的救恩,再沒有與祂同等的其他力量。

在啟示錄第十二章裡,記載了一段很有趣的天上爭戰,就是天使的爭戰,是天使長米迦勒和撒但之戰。你要知道,有很多人讀這記載時都不明白,因為他們不明白神到底在做甚麼,神沒有直接打撒但,為甚麼?因為撒但不能和神同等,撒但是低於神的,神不會自貶到撒但的地位來打牠,祂不會給牠這個尊榮。你知道撒但有甚麼問題嗎?牠要當神,牠說:「我不需要神,我就是我的神。」當然,這是沒可能的事,神便派天使米迦勒來打撒但,藉此告訴牠。因為米迦勒和撒但是同等的,他們都是天使,你知道「米迦勒」是甚麼意思嗎?這是個希伯來文,意思是「誰能像神?」這是一條問題,是神開的玩笑,就是透過派米迦勒打撒但來對撒但說:「誰能像神?」這條問題的答案是:不是你!這是對撒但的審判。所以,牠不能破壞救恩,明白嗎?

在天上和地上都沒有任何力量可叫我們和神的愛隔絕,所以需要知道神只有一位,以及祂是全能的,如果你忘記了這個,你便會覺得別人能把你的救恩奪去。但這是不可能的,因為神是獨一的,也是全能的,不過,這不代表撒但不會攻擊我們。如果我們明白神是誰,我們便知道撒但所做的是沒可能成功,因為撒但沒可能勝過神。

可能你在想我花太多篇幅講述撒但而不講述神,其實不然,因為作為神的兒女,我們也是被徵召入伍,作祂的兵將,作為兵將,必須知彼。若手拿著槍,卻不知要作何事,便非為精兵,除非知道拿槍的目的。你須要知道仇敵所作的,也須要比仇敵厲害。同樣,這也是神學所教導我們的,它教導我們如何為活下去作準備。使徒保羅告訴以弗所人:「要拿起神所賜的全副軍裝。」就是說要拿起正確的神學,要明白自己所需要的,以戰勝這場我們被召去打的仗。

...待續

原著編評:Gerald Bray @ R.E.M POST

中文編譯:小火車 @ 基督教果園

返回列表